Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer's Best

As we all anticipate our newest Monterey Bay Clothing Company catalog in our mailboxes this week, let me give you some of my favorite pieces from this "best of summer" book.

When I think "summer", I have visions of Fourth of July on the beach or Memorial Day picnics at the park. I also love to display patriotic colors in my wardrobe not only on these holidays, but in my everyday wardrobe as well. Sail Away Sweater, M246883 is one of my favorites for a comfy pullover. This nautical knit comes in a rich navy color with hints of red and white on the neckline and the sleeves, not to mention the one white star on each sleeve for just the right touch! Pair this with our Tencel® / Cotton Bermuda Short, M326351 and you can't go wrong, it comes in either red, white or denim colors (I love the white!). Underneath, you can have your everyday wear Creative Options Tank, M164303 in either red, white, or navy.

The red, white and navy colors are classic summer hues that not only compliment that great tan your acquiring this summer, but they also look great with each other in almost any combination of the three.

So hopefully you'll find yourself on the beach this summer or at a park picnic wearing these summer wardrobe "must haves" and as I always say. . .It's a great day at the bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment